- Supports PoP workstream leaders in driving forwards the workstreams through tracking, managing interdependencies, escalating issues, preparing WS team meetings, action follow up, etc.
- Where relevant, brings capacity for ad hoc analyses in workstreams to support decision making and prioritization
- Coaches workstream team members on project-based way of working and focus on value creation
- Works closely with rest of TMO team to prepare bi-weekly TC meetings and monthly Board updates focusing on action-oriented process updates and decision escalation in addition to ensuring fact-based reporting of progress and impact delivered
- Depending on needs in the organization, the TMO manager can be asked to support on key efforts such as the strategic planning cycle, major M&A integration, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- In-depth experience setting high level strategy and successful implementation, adept at making things happen while successfully managing risk
- Strong knowledge of Finance insights with a solid understanding of how the pieces of a value chain interact to optimize financial performance.
- Strong ability to structure, pragmatically scope, and solve abstract and complex problems.
- Structured and analytical working style, decision making with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.Adept at navigating and succeeding in a complex matrix environment.
- Driver of performance excellence and continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English with exceptional communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.